Choho chain kit?

Luke12345

Hello every one

Can anyone let me know on your experiences who the brand Choho I ordered the chain and sprocket kit off eBay which was advertised as a different name,

Is it a good brand or will I have problems with it

Any advice much appreciated

Thanks

I’m not sure they were advertised as a different name on eBay

I don’t want to fit it and hope that’s why I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about them :?

Guest Richzx6r

I have never heard of this make before, but hey if they look ok every manufacturer/company has to start somewhere

The snag with eBay is that there is a lot of aftermarket junk sold on there. The number of people I've seen who bought timing kits for car engines, then spent hours fitting them and six months later it's rattling again.

Personally I'd buy over the counter from a local supplier if at all possible. Otherwise use a reputable supplier that does delivery.

If it was advertised as a known brand and you've received an unknown make then send it back. Chances are it's come from some unknown far east factory.

I bought a CZ chain for the ER5 . No complaints so far . This is made by the same company that used to make CZ Motorcycles .

The name Choho sort of gives it away a bit as to where it was made. My personal preference when it come to safety critical Items on a bike, like brakes and drive, is to go with well known proven brands.

I did look into Choho chains a while back, M&P are the main suppliers. They are Chinese (no surprise) and there are several stories of them snapping, it seems the steel they're made of is just too brittle. Highly unrecommended!