Bike TV programmes.

Claretmac

Not sure if this has been covered before, but anyone else slightly disappointed with the lack of TV bike programmes!?

The only ones seem to be BSB, WSBK and the motorbike show by Henry Cole, have seen this 2 or 3 times but he focuses on various rides and more old school bikes, but can't get on with it personally!

With the amount of crap on the TV surely someone somewhere could produce a good programme, with latest news, reviews, how to's etc...and could also be a great opportunity for various companies to advertise their merchandise!?

Just thought I would throw this out there and see what other peoples opinions are on it!!!

But wouldn't the variation make it more appealing? Could also open people's eyes to potentially other bikes that would suit them more for their requirements that they may not have thought about!?

There used to be a pretty good show called Bikes Aloud back in the early 2000's. I'm one of the few in this country who doesnt mind Henry Cole so I'll watch his shows :lol:

In general this country doesn't do anything to promote biking in my opinion. You never see any tv ad's or billboards for the latest bikes for example. Plus getting a license (especially for the under 24's) is a lot more complex than necessary, especially in comparison to a car license.

In general this country doesn't do anything to promote biking in my opinion. You never see any tv ad's or billboards for the latest bikes for example. Plus getting a license (especially for the under 24's) is a lot more complex than necessary, especially in comparison to a car license.

We live on a cold sodden island in the Atlantic ocean. So there's no wonder bikes aren't popular. In Spain everyone uses scooters and bikes, well nearly everyone 8-)

Guest Richzx6r

But the money would be worth it

Would @Six30 be worth a Gary the crisp Linaker salary :?:

Hmmm now that I'm not sure about, but I would be 8-)