Sportsbikeshop utter jokers?

newbiker90

Anyone else had issues with their quality control, this is the third time now they sent me broken goods and I will never use them again!

First was gloves where their inner lining had holes in them.

Then a jacket where the stitching inside that goes around the elbow pads where coming off.

Now they sent me a Drift X camera that does not charge or turn on.

I have used Sportsbike shop on many occasions and can't recommend them highly enough, their customer service is second to none. However even the best of the best can't get it right 100% of the time.

They didn't make them and I doubt they open up anything and try it, it is a risk with online purchases.

How long have you had the camera on charge, have you tried the pin reset? Have you contacted drift

.?

And as above I have found them great.

Ohhh btw full charge takes a couple of hours.

They didn't make them and I doubt they open up anything and try it, it is a risk with online purchases.

How long have you had the camera on charge, have you tried the pin reset? Have you contacted drift

.?

And as above I have found them great.

Ohhh btw full charge takes a couple of hours.

I tired reset did not work, do I have to wait a couple of hours before it turns on then? Or is it like a phone whereby you can turn it on as long as it has charged a little? Cheers

But according to this youtube video when its charging the rear screen lights up? But does not for mine

">

I have used Sportsbike shop on many occasions and can't recommend them highly enough, their customer service is second to none. However even the best of the best can't get it right 100% of the time.

Well 3 bad items for me out of 6 purchases, that is not a good record

Have to agree with raesewell and bender on this one, I've used SBS for years and found customer service has been second to none, never had any problems with anything I've bought from them and if I have they've replaced or refunded without any quibble. I think you've probably just been unlucky, as Bender stated its a risk you take when you buy online, I personally wouldn't expect shops to open everything they carry in stock and check it for serviceability, just not practical .... ring them and talk to them, you'll find their a really helpful bunch

Their customer service is great when it comes to sending the shit back that they send to you. But why send me shit in the first place? Where is the quality control? I will not use them ever again, I do not have a printer at my home so I need to go to the damn library then ride 18 miles to the nearest post office to send the shite back that they sent me its not on - and its very frustrating especially when free time is limited in my life.

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences @n@newbiker90. It seems you've just had a run of bad luck. :(

Yeah maybe, just not willing to give them another chance though lol. I will just go to a store next time around.

Quality control is something that should be carried out by the manufacturer not the actual stockist, bought a few things from there never had a problem but there’s also certain things like clothing that I’d just rather go and buy myself in person.

It's frustrating but they can't open things to check before posting. I've always found them to be very good but if possible I try to buy local because it's easier to deal with any problems that way.

The camera is pretty much the same price wherever you buy it so for something like that I'd try to buy over the counter.

Since J&S is literally just down the road I suppose it's a bit easier than for most. I go past it most times I go out.

Use them for all my gear bought alsorts and there outstanding for customer service, some products they sell may not be best but they do sell budget aswel as expensive gear, great company just talk to them and they will sort you out really fast and also if the item is lousy they will take it off there shelves due to it being garbage.

Their customer service is great when it comes to sending the shit back that they send to you. But why send me shit in the first place? Where is the quality control? I will not use them ever again, I do not have a printer at my home so I need to go to the damn library then ride 18 miles to the nearest post office to send the shite back that they sent me its not on - and its very frustrating especially when free time is limited in my life.

Dude, they send you the labels to send stuff back, they don't even charge us for any of that, I've had to send a jacket back once when I'd ordered it on the wrong size but when my replacement came, it had a button that was loose, however SBS did not question when I had to send it back again for a replacement. I would not hesitate to use them again for anything as I have had loads of stuff from them and they have been amazing, it's the first place I go to check reviews before I search elsewhere.

Dude, they send you the labels to send stuff back, they don't even charge us for any of that, I've had to send a jacket back once when I'd ordered it on the wrong size but when my replacement came, it had a button that was loose, however SBS did not question when I had to send it back again for a replacement. I would not hesitate to use them again for anything as I have had loads of stuff from them and they have been amazing, it's the first place I go to check reviews before I search elsewhere.

Drop off point for labels is further than the nearest post office, much further, and I never said they charge?

Drop off point for labels is further than the nearest post office, much further, and I never said they charge?

I meant it more on that fact that most of the time folk complain when they have to physically spend money to send things back, my understanding is that SBS uses the courier service UPS to collect return items. There is literally loads of UPS Collection points throughout that you can go to. Where do you stay that you need to go 18miles out??

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences @n@newbiker90. It seems you've just had a run of bad luck. :(

Agree with this. SBS are undoubtedly the best retailer I've ever dealt with (and I mean EVER). Their customer service is second to none.