Take the car,

EX GASMAN

I parked the car badly last night, not enough room to get the bike out. So I said to Kathy (wife) I'll go and move the car over, and she said "why not take the car" I dont understand. It's sunny it's Sunday so the roads are quite, why would anyone want to take a car if they have a bike?????? :D :D :D

I parked the car badly last night, not enough room to get the bike out. So I said to Kathy (wife) I'll go and move the car over, and she said "why not take the car" I dont understand. It's sunny it's Sunday so the roads are quite, why would anyone want to take a car if they have a bike?????? :D :D :D

It might be sunny in Southampton but it's rained almost continually since Saturday morning here in Coventry and it's still raining now . ☹️☹️☹️

It might be sunny in Southampton but it's rained almost continually since Saturday morning here in Coventry and it's still raining now . ☹️☹️☹️

Sorry about that but just to rub it in we had a great BBQ yesterday afternoon, hardly a drop all weekend. :cheers: