Help identifying the make of my 2015 sinnis cafe

SpaceCatsInSpace

Heyo, I bought a second hand sinnis cafe 125 a few months back and it's beat to ****. I need a replacement petrol tank as its leaking but for the life of me can't figure out the make of the bike. Found a pic of what look pretty much the same same color scheme too, can anyone lend a hand with IDing the bike or suggest a tank that might fit

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&ei=IQ9MXf6SE6qG1fAPt_61wAo&q=sinnis+Street+tracker&oq=sinnis+Street+tracker&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...2000.2603..2775...0.0..0.155.282.0j2......0....1.........0i71j35i39j33i21.kImr0OHdx1w#imgrc=jGJaAStefPWAyM:

The make of the bike is Sinnis .

CMPO also cater for a huge variety of other makes :thumb:

I'm sure they do but read the OP . The poster has stated the make AND the model so I'm at a genuine loss as to what they need to know .

The make of the bike is Sinnis .

I'm sure they do but read the OP . The poster has stated the make AND the model so I'm at a genuine loss as to what they need to know .

Not too sure either, but most parts suppliers just need the vehicle reg, and will bring up the exact make and model with all the necessary parts info :cheers:

Not too sure either, but most parts suppliers just need the vehicle reg, and will bring up the exact make and model with all the necessary parts info :cheers:

But it's a Sinnis Cafe . That's what it's called .🤪

Screenshot_20190808-200144.thumb.png.c649726b9a7b98e0dd7f8a509fa01bcc.png

This has got to be a pointless wind up . I've just had a look at the link that the OP posted ( didn't look at it first time around ) and it's exactly the same one that I posted because that's the first thing that came up when I Googled it . Anyway , can anyone tell me what make and model my Harley Davidson XL 1200 Roadster is ? I've already Googled it but I think I'll register on a forum and tell them the make and model then ask them the make and model. Etc.etc. yawn ......

That's what i thought, but the op said he couldn't find the model and wanted to ID the bike :scratch: , oh well at least he knows now :lol: :thumb:

Check the link in the OP .

Is this what you're after ? I suggest that you do some careful measuring and read the whole description * before you commit . https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F303209402351

PhotoEditor_20190809_105721017.thumb.jpg.cdace6964853bd03e93555f9414953b2.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190809_105721017.thumb.jpg.2d0c3aee47b7d9d4da4f0de9fdbed115.jpg