I have a few questions I want to ask

Marrish

Hi guys

Just wondering what you think to seeing neon lights on a motorbike..

12v LED strips mounted on the bottom of the tank, to shine down and give a glow on the engine and out the vents of fairings...

i dont mean silly bright, blinding lights, i mean a gentle glow in the dark, giving your bike just a personal touch kinda feel..

Do you see this often these days??

Welcome!

Not my cup of tea personally, but chances are it would be illegal to use them "on the road".

The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989 > Part II > Regulation 11

(2) No vehicle shall be fitted with a lamp which is capable of showing any light to the rear, other than a red light, except–

• A list of things that almost certainly wouldn't apply to you

I got them on my bike i use them at night and got to say since i put them on at night in have had no close calls from cagers ..

So up yours chavy ...

Also I have them on purple white i dont use the blue . Cops ... red brake light ... green doctor ....

I got stopped (sort off a i was all ready stopped ) and the copper asked if I had blue i said yes and I dont use it .. not even the multi colour change he said ok and drove off .

So they cant stop you using them AGAIN If you use the 3 i said NOT to you be all right ..

As there is NO law on other colours or lighting ..

I use them to be seen ..

I got them on my bike i use them at night and got to say since i put them on at night in have had no close calls from cagers ..

So up yours chavy ...

Also I have them on purple white i dont use the blue . Cops ... red brake light ... green doctor ....

I got stopped (sort off a i was all ready stopped ) and the copper asked if I had blue i said yes and I dont use it .. not even the multi colour change he said ok and drove off .

So they cant stop you using them AGAIN If you use the 3 i said NOT to you be all right ..

As there is NO law on other colours or lighting ..

I use them to be seen ..

Lets see some photos! :wink:

Look good if you were using your bike for a carnival or a trick bike display, couldn't do with my mates ripping the arse out of me for something like that .... BTW those lights look green?

Yes they are green but you might have spotted it's in my garage ... mmm .. not on public road .. anyway I got a 1st aid pouch in the top box and iv done a bikerdown course so I'm practically a doctor lol ... so green ok for me .

:up:

Yes they are green but you might have spotted it's in my garage ... mmm .. not on public road .. anyway I got a 1st aid pouch in the top box and iv done a bikerdown course so I'm practically a doctor lol ... so green ok for me .

Ha, ha, you aint one of those bogus medics we get here for the TT are you :D :thumb:

As long as it’s legal it’s only a matter of taste, if we all had the the same sense of style then the world would be a very boring place.

So if you like it, do it !!

Ha, ha, you aint one of those bogus medics we get here for the TT are you :D :thumb:

Absolutely NOT iv never been to the TT lol

Absolutely NOT iv never been to the TT lol

Thats terrible .... not coming to the TT and missing all this crap weather we get :D