Honda rebel 69 reg

Goldmick

Hi all ive just got a brand new honda 69 reg. Got it sat. But the front indicators stay on. Like there running lights they all work when use the indicators is this right. Its just the front ones that stay on.

Sounds like US spec . Easy to fix if you don't like it , just disconnect the third wire but don't ask me which one it is though.

Hi all ive just got a brand new honda 69 reg. Got it sat. But the front indicators stay on. Like there running lights they all work when use the indicators is this right. Its just the front ones that stay on.

What cc Rebel ? I actually really like these , they just look so user friendly . Very suitable for the short of stature too .

Edited by fastbob

Yer its a lovely looking bike mine is the 500cc one. Didnt like the pipe on it so changed that. Looks and sounds much better now. All this lovely weather and i cant use it yet. Its a 69 reg and so cant use it til sep 1st

Hi all yes how rude of me. My name is mick from essex. Ive had a few bikes but not for a few years. I had a ccm 640. A Yamaha xjs 1200. This honda does look very nice. I got a yellow tank one thats hard to get. It was a great deal. Got 2 years breakdown cover. 2 years warranty. Free tracking thing. I just had to pay £95 for first year. The bike has a very reliable engine and looks very comfortable to ride. I would post pictures but as as shit on internet and new not sure how. Thanks for your help peeps