Makenzie and hodgson insurance...

Six30

It is not to believe but my first insurance year quote went up to 17 000, not a joke.

So at the end after weeks of calling and searching I got it , best quote 1800.

50 years old, house in decent area, garage, unfortunately no no clam and any past insurance in the u.k.

It is not to believe but my first insurance year quote went up to 17 000, not a joke.

50 years old, house in decent area, garage, unfortunately no no clam and any past insurance in the u.k.

Dang it that sucks. It should come down a lot next year.

I always get some silly quotes, I guess some companies just don't want to insure certain areas or bikes. I had one time when we had an older car and the prices just went silly with the company we'd been with for years, I was told it was because they didn't want to be insuring large engine cars over 12 years old.

Dang it that sucks. It should come down a lot next year.

Yes it was, this year went town and it was 1300 :cry: hope next will go under 1000, it is ridiculous