Kawasaki ZX-25r

Stu

Looks ace for a modern bike.

What I read though its around 45hp,so much for progress.

The RGV would have it for breakfast :thumb:

It will be A2 compliant :wink:

Report said it wasn't coming here?

Maybe not officially (just yet) but you could easily import them

I take it yours is a British RGV250 with I believe 60hp, or a Jap spec 45hp that's been derestricted? Most RGV's in UK are Jap spec's, And for home market I still believe they have 45hp limit, and the 400's had 59hp limit.

I doubt if Kawasaki will bring a none 45hp to our shores, shame really because 250 and 400 are so much more fun in the twisties. :D :D

Just read what [mention]Bianco2564[/mention] said, that is a shame, mind you can't fit my CBR400RR much now :( to many afternoon teas :oops:

I take it yours is a British RGV250 with I believe 60hp, or a Jap spec 45hp that's been derestricted? Most RGV's in UK are Jap spec's, And for home market I still believe they have 45hp limit, and the 400's had 59hp limit.

I doubt if Kawasaki will bring a none 45hp to our shores, shame really because 250 and 400 are so much more fun in the twisties. :D :D

Just read what @Bianco2564 said, that is a shame, mind you can't fit my CBR400RR much now :( to many afternoon teas :oops:

Mines a UK model so should be 60hp

Know what you mean on fitting onto a bike like a CBR or RGV, I can only ride mine for about 30 miles and I have to get off it