Northern ireland

Gsx750f boy

There are 2 others n the forum map.

Click on the map icon next to FAQ at the top of the page. Don’t know if they are still active though.

You would find it hard to know if (like you) people don't put their location in their profile.

I quite agree , it seems fashionable these days to put nothing at all in one's profile . Not even what bike .

You would find it hard to know if (like you) people don't put their location in their profile.

I quite agree , it seems fashionable these days to put nothing at all in one's profile . Not even what bike .

I've noticed this as well and I can only assume that a lot of us are paranoid about identity theft or some such. As I don't give my actual address even with the information I have put out you'd have to know me very well to actually identify me. I'm probably wrong about that but I've never had any issues to date.

Pity indeed....as a new biker for last 4 years would be interesting to find other locals....as I've been a member of various classic bike and car clubs its always a bit " secret society " ...signs of the times :roll:

Still no location in your profile though [mention]Gsx750f boy[/mention] :lol:

The trouble is we don't get many users from NI and when we do they ask the same question as you then bugger off! if they stuck around then we would have a decent user base in NI

:cheers: we have some amazing roads and views anywhere in the world ...not forgetting giants causeway.... A lot of bikers make the Sunday run to portrush or Newcastle for the breakfast/ ice cream run....lemon tops ? Lol :thumb:

:roll: NI not as bad as made out ...like all countries there is good and bad in everywhere...were just used to the crazy side of ni used to be .....everyone just wants to get drunk and go mad these days ...and then ride a bike as fast as can on closed road tracks lol...check out Ulster gp for madness :oops:

The ulsters a doubt for next year apparently??

I go to the NW with some Glasgow friend's and a couple of times we've ended up in the wrong pub......lol.

We are a mixed group glasgow football wise. Highlights this year being in the harbour bar when yer man with a guitar finishes off with Sweet Caroline and the entire audience is giving it the "#### the ####" and 2 of us are shitting it :lol: :lol:

:cheers: ah the local bar classic songs...lol..yes few versions of Neils hit available over here lol....harbour bar great for bikers due different types of grub on the different levels ...portrush and larne coast road crazy at NW time and during summer normally ,bit of a race track some would say ( evening officer) the ulster has to the craziest due to tight roads and speeds.,joey was asked one time " wots ur secret of racing ?" He said" there's a grey line and a green line ...I try to stay on the grey one " sums up the Ni humour !!!