how have they restricted these honda visions?

there are a few bikes at work that have been restricted to 60 mph. they used to do 70 mph + but someone had an accident and they restricted them. i just wondered how they might have gone about this on a honda vision 4 stroke? i think they are 110cc.

there are a few bikes at work that have been restricted to 60 mph. they used to do 70 mph + but someone had an accident and they restricted them. i just wondered how they might have gone about this on a honda vision 4 stroke? i think they are 110cc.

Quick answer: They haven't.

top speed mentioned on various websites for the Vision 110 is around 50mph. so i doubt any standard bike would manage 70. and would likely struggle to make even 60. So, no restrictions required. Its how they are as around town commuters. made for roads with 20 and 30mph speed limits and the occasional 40... with a little in reserve.

well, it used to rev out past 60mph and now it doesnt. theres definitely something holding it back. even when going down a steep hill

Honda put a chip in all their bikes so they can control the settings remotely.

Sounds like they got to yours. You can stop them doing their clandestine fiddling by locating the device that contains the chip and wrapping it in tin foil.

Luckily, it's quite easy to find as it's located in a plastic box like this:

ecu-keihin-for-honda-vision-nsc-110-cc.jpg.5ef4eba9c1efd83c9b665c131722bc27.jpg

Sounds like they got to yours. You can stop them doing their clandestine fiddling by locating the device that contains the chip and wrapping it in tin foil.

ecu-keihin-for-honda-vision-nsc-110-cc.jpg

what would happen if you took the chip out :?:

ecu-keihin-for-honda-vision-nsc-110-cc.jpg

If you live in an area with a high concentration of Chemtrails to might need to change the Air Filter to stop the fuel system becoming depressed .

what would happen if you took the chip out :?:

The corporations would be alerted and you would meet an unfortunate and untimely end like so many of the free energy experts who have invented over unity devices to provide free energy for the masses.

I'm feeling depressed with some of the posts round here. I'll cheer myself up with a biscuit.

AH, is that a biscuit though?

I suppose , strictly speaking , one could argue that it is a somewhat over embellished form of biscuit . Much like a Tunnock's Teacake or Wagon Wheel and quite unlike the more austere varieties such as the bland Malted Milk or the inappropriately named Rich Tea .

Rich tea are right up there with my other most despised biscuits, the equally inappropriately named Nice biscuit and Garibaldis with their rat droppings.

A biscuit needs to be fat, chocolaty and a nutritional disaster. Full on chocolate Hob Nob is a good start for a mass produced biscuit.