Where can i buy some fairing?

workpeter

Bike: CBF600 2006

Can't find anyone who is selling side fairing. I found one below but they want £267.41 - waay too expensive.

https://www.lingshondaparts.com/partscatalog/catalog/listing/catalog/hondamc/catkey/A/modelid/249/modelname/CBF600SA6/block/17MER601/blockref/F__3300/blockname/COWL+%28CBF600S6%2FSA6%29/

How about from China?

[strikeout]Could go with a chinese copy... They all used to be absolutely terrible, but I hear in recent years some companies have improved dramatically and outshine the rest. Auctmarts get a good reputation. I'll be buying the CBR600RR X-Ray full fairing set from them for the Mrs' bike eventually.

If you can't find what you're looking for, contact them.

Full fairing sets tend to be cheaper but they certainly sell individual panels. Based on reviews I'd suggest paying a little extra for the extra thick clearcoat.[/strikeout]

Edit: Sorry I've just realised that's CBF600, not CBR600F, I really need to read more carefully! Auctmarts don't have that part on their site. May be worth sending them an email anyway though.

depends which side panel you are looking for. If its the one holding the indicator then you may struggle, though there is a RH one on ebay. the other panels are readily available

yeah the indicator panel. :tumble:

[strikeout]Could go with a chinese copy... They all used to be absolutely terrible, but I hear in recent years some companies have improved dramatically and outshine the rest. Auctmarts get a good reputation. I'll be buying the CBR600RR X-Ray full fairing set from them for the Mrs' bike eventually.

If you can't find what you're looking for, contact them.

Full fairing sets tend to be cheaper but they certainly sell individual panels. Based on reviews I'd suggest paying a little extra for the extra thick clearcoat.[/strikeout]

Edit: Sorry I've just realised that's CBF600, not CBR600F, I really need to read more carefully! Auctmarts don't have that part on their site. May be worth sending them an email anyway though.

no worries, ty anyways.

I'm no expert in these things, but I imagine a Chinese or other pattern part may not match up with existing panels or the bolt holes may not line up. And its unlikely to be as good a quality ( thickness, rigidity, finish etc) as genuine Honda. So you could end up replacing all of the fairing panels just to make it fit and match.....more than £267 total.

What's wrong with your fairing? If it's got minor damage you may be able to get it repaired.....plastic welded, filled, painted ???