Monkey Bike Advice

Glasgowgolfer

Hi All

Looking @ purchasing a 1971 ST50 Monkey bike...but it’s not showing up on the DVLA online check...

The guy says it’s been in his garage for over 25 years and he even has the old green log book and a tax disk from 1975

Any idea of a price for a 1971 ST 50 rust free monkey bike.?

ALso does anyone think this is a problem the registration number not showing up on their site? And should I be able to get the V5ok?

Cheers

I tried to upload some photos but not sure how to do it

Having dealt with classic cars of unknown provenance I'd suggest giving the DVLA a ring with as much information as you can get hold of. They are usually very helpful.

In terms of value, there are several on eBay in the region of £2500-3000+ Much depends on condition of course, something in need of light restoration and recommissioning should fetch almost as much as a running bike if the seller knows classic values which have gone silly in recent years.