Thank you Motorbike Forum

FallingDown

Just renewed my multibike insurance through Bikesure using the forums number. They immediately recognised and acknowledges I had contacted them via the forum.

60% cheaper than my renewal offer from MCE. No surprises there but I refuse to call them and ask them to improve upon it as I believe they should give existing customers the best quote they can from the start, nor do I buy into their BS that the price changes from the time the renewal is generated to the time you call to tell them bye bye. I guess there must be enough idiots just renewing without looking elsewhere as most companies seem to have adopted the business model.

However, Bikesure was also 27% cheaper than my next nearest quote. Felt like I was talking to a real old school broker who was calling around and working for me.

Now all I have to do is decide what to spend my savings on 😛

Let's see if I make it a month without being banned first 🙊

@Six30 is still here!

Bad experience on the Harley Davidson Forum. Didnt last 24hours. Let's just say a British sense of humour doesn't go down too well with the "freedom" brigade. Seems like here you can win an award for being a bit of an ass so maybe I've found my home 😍

@Six30 is still here!

Bad experience on the Harley Davidson Forum. Didnt last 24hours. Let's just say a British sense of humour doesn't go down too well with the "freedom" brigade. Seems like here you can win an award for being a bit of an ass so maybe I've found my home 😍

You joined a Harley forum? :shock:

That's bound to get you a few votes in Twat of the Year next Xmas!

Hmm this could be a close call this year, i might have to start a Chinese Owners Group :wave:

You're a leading contender after your "preferring a Chinese 125 to a Fazer" comment dynax!

That's like saying you'd prefer to f@ck Ann Widdicombe than f**k Sandra Bullock.

I think [mention]Six30[/mention]'s got a real fight on his hands this year!

@Six30 is still here!

You joined a Harley forum? :shock:

That's bound to get you a few votes in Twat of the Year next Xmas!

It was a very dark moment. I'm not proud of it

Hmm this could be a close call this year, i might have to start a Chinese Owners Group :wave:

You're a leading contender after your "preferring a Chinese 125 to a Fazer" comment dynax!

That's like saying you'd prefer to f@ck Ann Widdicombe than f**k Sandra Bullock.

I think @Six30's got a real fight on his hands this year!

i must admit im a bit nervous only two months into my reign and already strong challengers making their moves :(

im must admit im a bit nervous only two months into my reign and already strong challenges coming in :(

There's a new generation of up and coming twats on the block Six!

They'll even go so far as to prefer Chinese to Jap bikes......and join Harley forums.......just to get the title! :lol:

@Six30 is still here!

what did do on there.... try to flog em soap.

im must admit im a bit nervous only two months into my reign and already strong challenges coming in :(

There's a new generation of up and coming twats on the block Six!

They'll even go so far as to prefer Chinese to Jap bikes......and join Harley forums.......just to get the title! :lol:

the lengths Twat challengers will go to extreme..

mind you the two weeks in Florida i won as my prize is enough to draw the plastic twats out of the wood work

@Six30 is still here!

what did do on there.... try to flog em soap.

🤣🤣🤣 No after being told I was a p#*sy that lives in a nanny state because it had a helmet law I got into a discussion about why being able to ride around with a gun doesn't make you the most free people on earth. Then commited the cardinal sin of backing this up with some data from studies I quickly screenshotted off the internet which looked kinda official. I may have even suggested the earth wasn't flat. Outrageous stuff I know. Then they hit me with the biggest insult they have... "Dude you're gay and you probably don't even riiiiiiide."

So I'm guessing in an intentionally hilarious bit of comical irony for which they are well known the "Freedom is the most important thing we have" people removed my freedom of speech.

Perhaps I could send [mention]dynax[/mention] in to tell them he prefers his Chinese bikes to any Harley. Now that would be fun.....

@Six30 is still here!

He he , you too, I said something vaguely anti Trump and I thought the Rednecks were going to come and shoot me personally ( or worse 🐷 ) And I got You don't even ride a Harley bullshit for using " Uppity " language which probably means words of more than one syllable. Moving over to the Gun Section , what's really disturbing is that a great deal of the weapons are palm sized automatics that can be concealed in a jacket pocket . And they all have licences to carry .

Edited by fastbob

@Six30 is still here!

He he , you too, I said something vaguely anti Trump and I thought the Rednecks were going to come and shoot me personally ( or worse 🐷 )

You tell them that you admire Obama and they really lose their shit!

Sounds like a Forum Raid is on the card!

I miss the old Forum Wars of the early 2000's where you'd go in team handed and take over another forum!

im up for that :thumb:

Yeh but this lot can't even take over their own forum!

I miss the old Forum Wars of the early 2000's where you'd go in team handed and take over another forum!

im up for that :thumb:

Yeh but this lot can't even take over their own forum!

they need to man the fook up … like us :D

We have had a couple of forum wars in the early days :lol:

Those forums have now gone! Guess I'm the winner :lol:

You held the coats did you Stu?

And then sent [mention]rennie[/mention] in to serenade them? :lol:

And then sent @rennie in to serenade them? :lol:

Pffftt!

Rennie was pissed and couldn't see! he always misses the fun :lol:

I was editing there posts to make them look like nobs :lol:

It was fun and they got bored too quickly :roll:

And then sent @rennie in to serenade them? :lol: