Yamaha Ybr 125 2014

Daryl.Dixon

Hello guys. Because i cannot afford to buy chain and sprockets for my bike, im looking for anybody that can help anyhow. I need my bike to got to work from cambridge to haverhill. My front sprocket is already missing 4 teeth and the chain is so loose that i cant tension that anymore. Has anybody got anything to spare? Could be used as long as it is in usable condition. Any kind of help and/or comments i would highly appreciate . Thank you!

A chain and sprocket set from wemoto will set you back £30ish, far better than trying to get something used that might not fit together, and most people change them because they are too worn to be used safely :thumb:

Surprised you managed to get that far! A lot of folks have not been so lucky, if the chain had snapped or jumped off what's remaining of the sprockets you could of smashed the engine casing or worst still the chain wrapped itself around the rear wheel and thrown you down the road. Get if fixed properly, these bikes are not toys, they will hurt you if not looked after.

Even cheaper with @fastbob ebay link, if you smoke that's only 40 fags, no hardship to quit for a day or two 8-)

WHAT!! £10 a packet?? Do people really pay that? :scratch:

Even cheaper with @fastbob ebay link, if you smoke that's only 40 fags, no hardship to quit for a day or two 8-)

When i quit a few years ago they were over £8 for 20, and most of that is duty, but far better off without them both financially and health wise :thumb:

When i quit a few years ago they were over £8 for 20, and most of that is duty, but far better off without them both financially and health wise :thumb:

Pack of fags in Cambodia... 50 cents.

I cannot imagine what circumstances you must be in if you have a job but you can't find £21 to keep your transport on the road . Dosen't make sense . https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262515756176

If I was aware the full set can be had this cheaply I wouldn't have made my suggestion. This comes from a habit of putting Renthal and DiD in my chain and sprocket searches. Good find Bob