SORN

Stu

:crybaby: :crybaby:

For the first time in ever since I have been driving or riding I have made my bike SORN :shock:

It ran out of MOT last month and no point doing it as I can't use it and the tax runs out at the end of this month and you can't tax without MOT so needs must!

It's official the world has come to an end :x

I SORNed all my bikes and car at the beginning of April and just got OHs Beemer diesel on the road now between us.

Going to switch over to my car tomorrow just so it's not sat around for 2 months.

Shitter isn't it. The only things with tax at the moment are the daily drivers.

It certainly is!

Both our cars are taxed and MOT although I use that loosely as both cars will get the 6 month grace!

These will stay on the road as they they will be needed once/if we go back to work

Guest Swagman

My car has just qualified for the test extension to October, however my blue fz6 has only been given to 15 May test was due 26 April so don’t understand how that is worked out as that should also be October. :crybaby: :crybaby: