Farewell 3X

Mawsley

I can see this affecting a lot of businesses :cry:

To say I'm a tad concerned about the deposit I put down on my van is putting it mildly

As in the company you ordered from going under or your source of income taking a huge hit?

I can see this affecting a lot of businesses :cry:

To say I'm a tad concerned about the deposit I put down on my van is putting it mildly

As in the company you ordered from going under or your source of income taking a huge hit?

I'm OK for money at mo it's the thought of them folding that's the worry, it's a big dealer but that just means bigger losses and ironically I was made redundant by them many years ago in a recession long gone, they shut the company I worked at, so I know they have history of drastic measures.

I'm OK for money at mo it's the thought of them folding that's the worry, it's a big dealer but that just means bigger losses and ironically I was made redundant by them many years ago in a recession long gone, they shut the company I worked at, so I know they have history of drastic measures.

Well fingers crossed all is OK for your sake

I was worried about my trip to Germany in June but P&O have said we can move the dates and the hotel said we can do the same! Just hope the hotel doesn't go under :?

We got a refund for a non refund allowed hotel, not sure how that worked, might have been down to Paris being shut.

win win

we have been offered a voucher so far for everything which I am happy with as I still want to go to Germany :lol:

My annual conference trip to Poland was axed but I'd not stumped up for anything. I was due to pay for the flights and everything the week of lockdown, so I'm pretty happy about that. Bullet dodged.

I reckon you're right, Stu, many others will surely follow unless they open up. That's the thing I don't understand, a load of dealers are still functioning and delivering bikes in a van - I don't get why all of them aren't doing this because a) they're allowed to, and b) they need to keep cash flowing in somehow. If dealers operate safe distancing at work there's no reason not to have a van collecting machines for servicing or delivering sales.

If Pure go under then it's only £500 lost on the Tiger, I can swallow that. I'll be miffed, but once I've paid for things it's always dead money in my mind. Here's hoping you're OK with the van, Bender.

Farewell 3X Motorcycles. Bought two bikes from them back in the day - but COVID has sent them to the wall.

520E9163-67CE-4C89-BD5B-2EE9C30454B9.jpeg

Hi [mention]Mawsley[/mention] , we were talking about 3X yesterday when getting my MOT done, I no it's a shame, and I have spent many a hour over there buying spare parts, but i don't think it was all about the COVID virus!!

I believe it had some think to do with losing the Triumph Dealership. But yes another Dealership gone from down here.

Just glad my old MOT place keeps ticking away!!!

And as for Refunds, we were stuck in Madeira when it all kicked off!! And Easyjet cancelled are flights home!!!

So after 2 days managed to book flights with BA, then 2 days later Easyjet decided to pick us all up!!

So now have Vouchers from BA for £800 of flights which have to be taken within 12 months of the original flights!!!!! :scratch:

We got a refund for a non refund allowed hotel, not sure how that worked, might have been down to Paris being shut.

win win

we have been offered a voucher so far for everything which I am happy with as I still want to go to Germany :lol:

Just don't mention the war.

Not surprised 3x one of the first to fall.

My experience with them was not great, the bike sales / work shop across the way must be worried.

I hear Cresent have picked up the Triumph dealership but not seen it confirmed..