EXCITED MUCH !!!!

gymwitch

Hubs is getting me my bike test for my birthday !!! I think im actually going to explode with delight. Considering the fact that it was an emphatic OH THE HELL NO when i brought it up in a convo last year.......hmmmmm me thinks he has summat up his sleeve....

I DONT CARE IM GUNNA GET A BIG NOISY BIKE !!! 💃💃💃 just gotta pass the damned test first 😬

Don't worry a bit of study and probably agreeing to his demands for weird and perverse sex for a few months and you can go and mortgage your soul for the fun and freedom.

Hey if I crack the 200mph the race Busa will be up for sale lol.

Congrats in advance now go for it!!

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Don't worry a bit of study and probably agreeing to his demands for weird and perverse sex for a few months and you can go and mortgage your soul for the fun and freedom.

Cheers

Ian

I hope I'm going to get a stab on the race busa I'm sure I could break the 200mph and I'd look better doing it 8-)

Cheers

Ian

I hope I'm going to get a stab on the race busa I'm sure I could break the 200mph and I'd look better doing it 8-)

I keep telling you that you have more chance of getting pregnant lol.

I said I would let you sample the road going one after all !

Now we shouldn't hijack [mention]gymwitch[/mention] `s thread as she is fizzing with exitement !

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Cheers

Ian

I keep telling you that you have more chance of getting pregnant lol.

I said I would let you sample the road going one after all !

Now we shouldn't hijack @gymwitch `s thread as she is fizzing with exitement !

Cheers

Ian

This is very true, and [mention]gymwitch[/mention] I do apologise for that slight on my part

Guest Richzx6r

I hope it comes off for you [mention]gymwitch[/mention] bigger bikes are definitely safer I firmly believe

Guest Richzx6r

Good luck with the test 👍

Ohh and although your excited now that's nothing to how excited your going to be when you pass.

So excited she may explode with the excitement

Hijack away i love the bants 🥰 ohhhhh i canny wait !! Hes doing his test too. I think he wants a tourer type bike that we can take with the motorhome and pillion on it. Im keepin Betty for nipping to work and stuffs plus i love her. His dad is getting frail and wants us to take his verago 250......gunna need a bigger shed 😁

A female getting excited? Works for me! 8-)

What you say @Six30?

you know it [mention]XTreme[/mention] that's why I cant post pics of myself on here … this place would be like Niagara fooking Falls

Guest Richzx6r

What you say @Six30?

you know it @XTreme that's why I cant post pics of myself on here … this place would be like Niagara fooking Falls

What with the tears

What you say @Six30?

you know it @XTreme that's why I cant post pics of myself on here … this place would be like Niagara fooking Falls

What with the tears

More like people pissing themselves laughing :D

@XTreme look at the jealousy of the ugly bunch :D

Hang on a minute! you can't pick on my condition you know!! its not my fault I look like quasimodo at the minute! jeez! :x

@XTreme look at the jealousy of the ugly bunch :D

And I cant help thinking that the prospect of the aforementioned Vaginal Tsunami could have cost you the Mod gig!

I don't think [mention]Stu[/mention] could have coped with mopping the place out everyday........along with the overpowering smell of fish.

[mention]Six30[/mention] im hoping for a 1st time pass !!! Im pants at tests though. Do stupid shit 🙄 passed first time in the car though. My mother was one of the first lady bus drivers for Ribble in Preston and she saved our lives in a near death disaster on the mway once. Shes my hero !!! Bloody awesome driver.

Will do my best !!! Eeeeeeeek !!!😬 gunna go read the hell out of the relevant thread on here. Looks like loads of good info on there. 🙂

@Six30 im hoping for a 1st time pass !!! Im pants at tests though. Do stupid shit 🙄 passed first time in the car though. My mother was one of the first lady bus drivers for Ribble in Preston and she saved our lives in a near death disaster on the mway once. Shes my hero !!! Bloody awesome driver.

Will do my best !!! Eeeeeeeek !!!😬 gunna go read the hell out of the relevant thread on here. Looks like loads of good info on there. 🙂

Bus drivers are the best drivers thats why :thumb:

Bus drivers are the best drivers thats why :thumb:

I wanna bash you for being a lazy bugger with your 300 days off a year but I don't want [mention]gymwitch[/mention] to think I'm slaggin her obviously hero mum who probably worked much harder than Stu ever will the work shy bast*rd.