New bikes

Kaleny123

Hi, so I’ve been riding a 50cc super moto on the road for about a year now, I’ve had past experience racing a Honda 250 on dirt tracks and rode a Yamaha 90 from about the age of 6 😅 While I’m quite comfortable on a supermoto style bike I’ve never ridden a sport bike and I would really like to buy a Yamaha YZF r125 this year(when I turn 17).

I guess my real question is, how different is it?

Thanks,

Kalen

Guest Swagman

Hi, so I’ve been riding a 50cc super moto on the road for about a year now, I’ve had past experience racing a Honda 250 on dirt tracks and rode a Yamaha 90 from about the age of 6 😅 While I’m quite comfortable on a supermoto style bike I’ve never ridden a sport bike and I would really like to buy a Yamaha YZF r125 this year(when I turn 17).

Thanks,

Kalen

It has two wheels just the same, and for a young lad like you it will be just fantastic good look with it, you will enjoy it I’m sure. :thumb: :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

Thanks,

Kalen

Until you are used to it sports bikes can feel very twitchy as on the modern ones you are effectively perched on to instead of sitting on it

Kind of an unrelated question but my brake fluid reservoir snapped off and I was wondering if it matters which one I buy? Like are the all fundamentally the same?

So long as the hose fits and you can physically mount it then it's all gravy.

Gravy is however not be used as a substitute for brake fluid :lol:

So long as the hose fits and you can physically mount it then it's all gravy.

Gravy is however not be used as a substitute for brake fluid :lol:

Did you try? :scratch: