Zzr1400,Need Help

BigBadTony

Hi there Peeps i have a awkward problem and some answers would be VERY welcome.I have a 2013 Kawasaki ZZr1400 Fdfa and i am waiting for a new Left Hip.I am wanting to lower my gear lever on the left and back brake on left.i am 6ft 3 inches tall and 60 inch chest so beefy bloke but ANY ideas as to help with me getting riding again.Thank You from Tony

P.s Be Careful Out There

Are you saying you want the gear lever and the brake lever on the left side of the bike?

All gear levers are on the left innit? :)

Brake on the right

Are you saying you want the gear lever and the brake lever on the left side of the bike?

Brake on the right

Not on early Brit bikes .....

I wondered that query regarding brake pedal but thought maybe a typo...

If not

http://www.nabd.org.uk/adaptations/

https://www.kliktronic.co.uk/

May be of some use

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sorry guys perhapa i was not very clear i. post i just want to lower all pegs and rests,not swap anything over.thanks for the input and responses i am allways looking to talk Zzr1400 as have only done about 800 miles in 4 years,I NEED TO GET OUT AND RIDE,LOL

Brake on the right

yes you got it right i was having a bad day,just need to get out and ride the beast

Might it not be better to change bikes and get something automatic or semi auto which does away with the clutch and allows the rear brake to be used from the handlebars :thumb:

M8,this is gonna be my last bike so i want to be able to have another 10 years with the worlds fastest bike and me,lol.but its so painful

Yes sorry guys perhapa i was not very clear i. post i just want to lower all pegs and rests,not swap anything over.thanks for the input and responses i am allways looking to talk Zzr1400 as have only done about 800 miles in 4 years,I NEED TO GET OUT AND RIDE,LOL

Adjustable rear sets