Moto GP - 2018

Mickly

Watching the highlights at the min only half way through and my hate for Marquez has peaked! Who does he think he is and what the hell is he playing at

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rumour mill is saying Lorenzo to Suzuki next year. Not surprises he's not having a good time at Ducati. Rins already signed so Iannone out of luck? Petrucci upgrade to factory?

Iannone just shouldn't be in the MotoGP paddock. He's just disappointed massively either through inconsistencies on the Ducati or just being crap on the Suzuki.

• 2 weeks later...

They couldn’t punish him anymore because of the poor decision with cannet in Moto 3 practice.

that was a joke, deliberately bringing a rider down should be a race ban as a minimum :evil:

Yep....agree, as long as it’s not Rossi though, he’s special. He’d never knock another rider off and not get penalised, or try to apologise to another rider in the pit lane garage !.....oh wait, hang on...he did knock Stoner off , he wasn’t penalised and he did apologise to CS in his pit garage!...which CS accepted face to face......with good grace.

.....unlike Rossi at Argentina, he sent his bum boy big bad Uccio to do his dirty work.

Rossi fans are so blinkered and have short memories.

They couldn’t punish him anymore because of the poor decision with cannet in Moto 3 practice.

that was a joke, deliberately bringing a rider down should be a race ban as a minimum :evil:

Yep....agree, as long as it’s not Rossi though, he’s special. He’d never knock another rider off and not get penalised, or try to apologise to another rider in the pit lane garage !.....oh wait, hang on...he did knock Stoner off , he wasn’t penalised and he did apologise to CS in his pit garage!...which CS accepted face to face......with good grace.

.....unlike Rossi at Argentina, he sent his bum boy big bad Uccio to do his dirty work.

I'm a Stoner fan and I'm not sure he took it in good grace.

But I totally saw the hypocrisy from Rossi in that situation as well.

I'm a Stoner fan and I'm not sure he took it in good grace.

But I totally saw the hypocrisy from Rossi in that situation as well.

He did take it well, albeit with a pinch of sarcasm...”how’s your shoulder.....ambition outweighed your talent “...which is showing a hell of a lot more class than Rossi two weeks ago and subsequently with his ridiculous “MM is destroying our sport” comments that just play into the hands of the Valeban Yellow hordes...

I think Lorenzo will be a weapon on that Suzuki, some people just can't ride a Ducati... Look at Rossi, Lorenzo is doing a better job than him..

Dare I say it Lorenzo on pedrosa's honda, not if marques has anything to do with it but in reality besides all the stick he gets he is the only current rider to have beaten marques to a championship. Can honda risk him on another good ride?

I'd like to see miller get his Ducati too, someone with the mindset to ride one, he could become the new stoner. We need our adopted cousins on good bikes.. crutchlow on the factory honda would be nice but everyone wishes he could go several races without throwing it down the road.

I just wish we had more riders to take it to marques and add some excitement, Texas was soo dreary to sit and watch.

Just watched the highlights, wow was a good watch in all classes, I'm not a mm fan but hats off to the gravel save :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Again just seen the highlights , moto 3 awesome loved the mx jumps and the main event was a good un mm road a belter but Rossi on podium and the vr 46 in moto 2 is a :thumb: from me

I think the rest of em need to get out on a skid pan and practice saving the front end lol... His skills are ridiculous, I do feel that marques is treading a very thin line tho, how long until he has a monumental crash?

Reminds me of simoncelli, he attempted to save the front didn't he? It gripped, threw him back into the pack and was it Rossi who ran over his head?

On a different note had zarco ruined himself going to KTM? I feel he should have gone with honda. I will be very surprised if he can compete on the KTM next year, I think Lorenzo on a Suzuki might be competitive but it seems marques is gonna be even further ahead this time next year... Please please Casey stoner, come back and put it to marq