WSBK chat 2019

rennie

• 2 weeks later...

[mention]Westbeef[/mention] Rea had two outings in MotoGP, in 2007 on Casey Stoners Honda finished 7 and 8th, As for Alvaro Bautista, Phillip Island is one off his best tracks, and I reckon if he's hungry for it he's going to give the brits a run for there money this year, And World Superbikes could do with a bit of spice!!! it's a long time since he won his 125 championship in 2006. :D

[mention]rennie[/mention] I have to wait to catch highlights on Channel 4?, as we don't subscribe to Tv channels, never seem to have time to watch a full race nowadays, apart from when at trackside :cheers:

An entertaining first race, can't wait to see if the second and third will be the same.

I'm hoping Davies, Camier, Lowes and Sykes can do better and, of course Haslam WILL manage to stay on board !

It’s going to be a very interesting season. The 3 race format is definitely good for the fans.

I recieved an email from either MCN or the WSBK website last year asking me to fill a survey in. One of the questions was something about changing the format and it gave a few options. I actually chose the 3 race weekend. I guess a lot more people chose the same :D

It'll be interesting to see what happens when they get back to the "proper" circuits :lol:

We enjoyed the racing! good to have bikes back on the TV!

and we've missed Jamie Whitham! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...