MotoGP chat 2019

Discuss Moto GP, BSB, WSB and Track Days here!
Forum rules
If you are going to post in this section about live racing events can you please not announce results/info about races in topic headers and add may contain spoilers!

Just use today wsbk/moto gp/bsb etc
Old-codger
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 26 times

Re: MotoGP chat 2019

#151 Post by Old-codger » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:44 am

Im wondering what excuse the tee shirt and flag seller will come up with now that he was beaten again by his team mate and two private yamahas. He needs to pack in at the end of the season and give a younger gun a go on the factory bike.

XTreme
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Has Liked: 309 times
Been Liked: 564 times

#152 Post by XTreme » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:28 pm

What the codger said! :thumb:

sparkpaintersuk
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 3 times

#153 Post by sparkpaintersuk » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:22 am

Hoggs wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 pm
Crutchlow is already being a nob. Had another crash in testing and the Spanish interviewer asked him how the crash was, was the leg ok etc.
Instead of realising the guy had good intentions, was concerned about possible reinjury and his English was quite literal he flew off the handle at him and threw all his toys out the pram
"oh yeah always asking about crashes not how was your day" he practically shouted at the poor guy.
Here's an idea Cal if you don't want to be constantly asked about crashing don't fall off every bloody race.

Ugh can't stand the guy, if he's not crashing he's bitching the Honda isn't good enough :roll:
Maybe the question had come at a frustrating moment for him. But all said it is kind to be sensitive to others' feelings too when we answer them.

Six30
Wannabe MOD
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Has Liked: 1736 times
Been Liked: 3042 times

#154 Post by Six30 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm

sparkpaintersuk wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:22 am
Hoggs wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 pm
Crutchlow is already being a nob. Had another crash in testing and the Spanish interviewer asked him how the crash was, was the leg ok etc.
Instead of realising the guy had good intentions, was concerned about possible reinjury and his English was quite literal he flew off the handle at him and threw all his toys out the pram
"oh yeah always asking about crashes not how was your day" he practically shouted at the poor guy.
Here's an idea Cal if you don't want to be constantly asked about crashing don't fall off every bloody race.

Ugh can't stand the guy, if he's not crashing he's bitching the Honda isn't good enough :roll:
Maybe the question had come at a frustrating moment for him. But all said it is kind to be sensitive to others' feelings too when we answer them.

He is a bit if a c*^ t though .
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Justarn
Bike(s): Xjr1200
Has Liked: 315 times
Been Liked: 211 times

#155 Post by Justarn » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:21 pm

:stupid:
I'm a fan of miller, couldn't give two shites where cal comes anymore English or not. Arrogant.
Rossi is still fighting for third in the championship, I think he should continue for his last year, it wouldn't be the same without him... I for one would love to see him dominate one last race.
1998 xjr1200 custom muscle + 2016 zx6r

Old-codger
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 26 times

#156 Post by Old-codger » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Rossi is past it now Yamaha must be crying paying him to sell flags and t shirts. To be regularly beaten by your team mate and privateers on a lesser spec Yamaha says it all. The sooner they pension him off and give Quartararo his bike the better. Same goes for the Lorenzo he either needs to walk away and retire before he gets the big elbow as the new young guns are coming through.
If anyone missed it google alex Marquez high side in practice in japan what an amazing bit of luck and skill, if he ends up as good as his brother they will rule moto gp for a long while.