First track session

Well the times here people im off for my first track session at cadwell tonight, its an eve session, hopefully the weather holds off im at work until i leave.

Only found out friday so bike is as i use it day to day done the basic checks. Ill be riding there (and hopefully home again) lets see how it goes.

Nervous to say the least, i keep telling myself its got to be safer than at the weekends when i go out with my mates for a blast.

Any advice is welcome, do's and dont's ect

Do have fun

Don't bin it

:thumb:

Just relax, maybe watch some of the faster riders to pick up on lines through the corners etc but don't chase them down as they could be on slicks etc and you might find you run out of grip and/or skill.

Well the times here people im off for my first track session at cadwell tonight, its an eve session, hopefully the weather holds off im at work until i leave.

Only found out friday so bike is as i use it day to day done the basic checks. Ill be riding there (and hopefully home again) lets see how it goes.

Nervous to say the least, i keep telling myself its got to be safer than at the weekends when i go out with my mates for a blast.

Any advice is welcome, do's and dont's ect

Just have fun, thats what your there for. Mind the high kerb in the 1st right hander and put some weight on the pegs as you come over the mountain.

Cheers guys, i had loads of fun, well tired. A friend took me around so i could learn som lines he is lapping 1:50's and put himself in the novice group with me. Got it down to 2:10 at fastest lap but my body position is nowhere near where it needs to be, scraping boots but not knees.

Does anyone know the website where the pics will be loaded to i didnt get the address

Who was the TDO?

Cadwell takes a bit of balls anyway so i wouldnt worry about times. Aslong as you come away with ear to ear grin who cares?

Oh yes ear to ear grin and aching body parts like I have spent 4 hours straight in the gym.

Tdo?

I'll be going again for sure