T.T. races

The accident did not happen on the TT coarse it was on the Billown Course during a classic race. Tragic as it was everyone assumes it's was on the TT coarse.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-36404621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its sad that another person has passed, but they've done it doing something they loved i guess.

That aside, it's looking like it will be a good couple of weeks racing.

Hutchy has already got into the 130mph average this evening.

I recommend everyone to watch the Monday's episode of TT coverage on ITV. It was about Hutchy and was excellent to see what he has been through to get where he is now.

Bad news.....another one:

STATEMENT ISSUED ON BEHALF OF THE ACU

R.I.P

ACU Events Ltd regrets to announce that Australian sidecar driver Dwight Beare, 27, originally from Melbourne, Australia who was a resident of Onchan in the Isle of Man was killed following an accident near Rhencullen during today’s Sidecar Race 1 at the Isle of Man TT Races. The race was immediately red flagged.

Its not going well at this years TT!!

Also a Hull man has lost his life and I think he was a spectator!

He was involved in a collision with another bike that was two up riding in the opposite direction

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-man-killed-motorbike-crash-fans-arrive-Isle/story-29359670-detail/story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Congrats to Micky D in the superbike race yesterday, obliterating the lap record in the process. I was there in 2014 when he won 4 TT's, my money's on him doing it this year.

Congrats to Micky D in the superbike race yesterday, obliterating the lap record in the process. I was there in 2014 when he won 4 TT's, my money's on him doing it this year.

Unreal speed, first sub-17minute lap wasnt it?

Yes also in the porcess broke the TT lap record doing 133.393mph and this was on his first lap from standing still not fly-by lap!

Great ride for Micky D congrats :thumb:

Yes also in the porcess broke the TT lap record doing 133.393mph and this was on his first lap from standing still not fly-by lap!

Great ride for Micky D congrats :thumb:

The 133.393 lap was his second lap, however he did beat the standing record on his first lap with a 133.369. Massive difference I know :mrgreen: his first lap was the sub 17 though :).