Silverstone. Who's going?

NeilM

Right.

As per title. Anyone going?

We will be there from the Wednesday.

Camping at woodlands Silverstone in the family field.

If anyone fancies a pint. There will be 2 motorhomes camped together with a big fxxx off blue event shelter in between.

One van will be flying a yorkshire rose flag. Italian flag and just to piss six off a Rossi one.

The other van will have a Scottish Saltaire flying possibly with a celtic flag too.

Obviously due to the Yorkshire/Glasgow theme. Bring your own beer n burgers ...lol

Seriously though.

Anyone welcome to come say hello :thumb:

We will be there from Friday but staying in a hotel because we're fancy :lol:

Well at least you won't be inundated with the unwelcome attentions of lustful truck drivers Hoggs......Neil's cornered that market!

Haha were hiding from the truck drivers in the marquez stand too (because they are under cover in case it rains)

Errr. Mucky Marc.

I think r lass would prefer to be in there. She'd fit right in wearing her bloody repsol gas gas hoodie.

Xtreme will be shouting for marc with him being a fellow country man :popcorn:

My lad got me some tickets for Xmas so I'm popping down on the Sunday. I don't actually like Silverstone so will just turn up for the main race. I cant be arsed with the massive crowds and would never have gone if he didn't buy me the tickets. I would rather watch it on the TV. I went to see the practice years ago at Donnington and was amazed at the speed and braking. But would rather watch clubman racing

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Can't decide whether i should be offended by this or not :?

Suppose you have to give the Spaniard Kudos for the IT skills.

I will one day get my revenge when we turn up on your doorstep for the Spanish gp :up:

I will one day get my revenge when we turn up on your doorstep for the Spanish gp :up:

Oh god.....don't turn up in your VR46 clobber! My steet cred will be shot to pieces!

Oh god.....don't turn up in your VR46 clobber! My steet cred will be shot to pieces!

What Street cred?