I will

Stu

My daughter is ginger. But a damn site cuter than any other kid ginger or not;)

I wave at the kids who stare or wave back. I did it once to a kid who was walking to school with his dad and I could hear him telling his dad he got a wave back. He was so damn happy it makes it worth it.

Great fun pulling up at traffic lights, seeing the kids faces in the car along side, or walking along the pavement and seeing the joy that bikes bring to them. Always give them a wave and often a speedy get away. I like to think that at least one of those kids will grow up to be a biker and look back on that moment as the pivotal point when they decided they had to get a bike.

All i get is sound? And read you lot like waving at small children :shock:

yep, waving and trying to entice them into our gang...

Not in a Gary glitter way though.

:shock: i must have missed the memo....

This is why I try and wave back to any kids who stop and stare and wave :mrgreen:

I waved back at some kids the other day, they were just taking the piss out of something though. I didn't hear what they were saying but they were all laughing :cry:

This is why I try and wave back to any kids who stop and stare and wave :mrgreen:

I waved back at some kids the other day, they were just taking the piss out of something though. I didn't hear what they were saying but they were all laughing :cry:

Probably the exhaust

Was your chain loose again? Were they laughing at that??

You guys are gonna give me a complex about my exhaust, I might just chop it off. :(

Probably fail the MOT doing that.

You'll be the expert soon enough :mrgreen:

Pft. Unlike some overconfident people we know I am not going into it bragging to everyone that it will sail through.