BSB

mickyc46

Thinking of taking my lad to Oulton, anyone taken a 2-3 year old before? Is it ok for em, or am I best just going alone until he's a bit older?

Alone, its really annoying for other people if there are screaming snotnosed bored kids everywhere .

fixed that for you

Thinking of taking my lad to Oulton, anyone taken a 2-3 year old before? Is it ok for em, or am I best just going alone until he's a bit older?

My kids have been going since they were young.

As has been said ear defenders are a must also something else for them to do when they inevitably get bored.

Possibly going.

May be pushing my luck a bit though.

Wil be doing the spring cup.

Then flights are booked for the NW200.

2 week after that WSBK at Donnington.

Saying that.

Good chance we will be there... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Anyone interested in VVIP hospitality for two at BSB Brands Hatch on Monday 17th April? The package includes platinum hospitality, grid walk passes, pillion or safety car laps round the circuit, plus an additional extra of 2 tickets to The MCN Motorcycle Show, Excel (17/19 Feb). I'm running the London Marathon this year for BRACE - an Alzheimer's research charity. The package has kindly been donated for me to forward on and to try and raise as much money for my chosen charity as possible. I am looking for £150 per person. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone decided if they are going yet to Doningnton?

Myself and the 2 terrorists will be there on the Sunday with possibly a couple more folk.

If anyone fancies a forum coffee give me a shout.

I know it's a past Watford for you southerners but try it. You even do some plane spotting :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Big accident with very sadly a fatality in a support class race.

Qualifying was cancelled due to an oil spill from the previous session. Race 1 grid positions are being determined by the final free practice times.

500m stretch of oil from one bike. Took out 6 others. Another rider is pretty badly hurt alongside the fatality.

I know the sports dangerous but how did someone drop oil for that far? Some questions to be asked i feel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk