WSBK 2018

rennie

A slightly strange but interesting first couple of races from Australia!

Not sure what's going on with the tyres and compulsory pit stop in race2!

The outcome doesn't appear to be as clear cut as the last few years.

Good to have bikes on the TV again :cheers:

Not happy about th3 coverage, adverts in feature race, not live so skipping laps, one second rae was 5th then next second he is 2nd. Also when th3 second batch were exiting the pits why the hell was th3 camera on Jacobson in 1st when he hadn't pitted and not on where all the action was

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just didn't get why they had to take a certain time in the pits, get in get out job done

As it is a mandatory stop they are forcing on them, they set a minimum time to try and stop the better teams gaining (or too much of) an advantage.

It's to try keep the gaps the same coming out the pits as going in.

Not happy about th3 coverage, adverts in feature race, not live so skipping laps, one second rae was 5th then next second he is 2nd. Also when th3 second batch were exiting the pits why the hell was th3 camera on Jacobson in 1st when he hadn't pitted and not on where all the action was

Was this on live TV?

I’ve recorded the races live that were on in the middle of the night, but not watched them yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this on live TV?

I’ve recorded the races live that were on in the middle of the night, but not watched them yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! it was on Eurosport2 very early Sat. morning, very early Sunday morning

Just caught up on this. Not a massive fan of the coverage - esp. post the pit stops in race 2. Some close racing bodes well for the season. I like the look of the Hondas this year, but will still be hard to look beyond those Ducati’s and Kawasaki’s over a full season.

Good to see some bike racing on the telly though!

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just me or again the coverage from eurosport was poop. See the first 3 laps had some adverts and then join back at lap 7 from lap 17?????? Wtf Tom Sykes goes from 3rd to 7th in an ad break

[emoji38] I didn't notice! It was a bit early in the morning [emoji38]
I missed the live one and called the other half to record the highlight show this afternoon otherwise I would have caught the race lol

• 3 weeks later...

Camier has 3 broken ribs and a lung contusion! :shock:

I thought it was worse at first

Yes you start to think the worsed when they don't show the replays.

Been laid up for a few days with a gallbladder infection so have had a bike racing overload :cheers: