On Friday 30th October I will be taking the forum offline at around 1.45pm as the forum is getting moved to a new server

Any questions then feel free to post on this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73786

Where can I watch Ana Carrasco?

Discuss Moto GP, BSB, WSB and Track Days here!
Forum rules
If you are going to post in this section about live racing events can you please not announce results/info about races in topic headers and add may contain spoilers!

Just use today wsbk/moto gp/bsb etc
Slowlycatchymonkey
Bike(s): Hilts Mutt, r ninet
Has liked: 634 times
Been liked: 672 times

Where can I watch Ana Carrasco?

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:32 pm

The SSP300 is on the worldsbk website but it’s a rubbish website. I can’t find what time the race even starts! If I understand things correctly Ana Carrasco is in the lead points wise by just 10 points and the last race is on Sunday. I’d really like to see it, it might be a long shot but if she pulls it off it would be a historic moment. Does anyone know where I can watch it for free or am I going to have to hand over hard earned for a rubbishy videopass?
2018 BMW R nineT
“It’s shit. And as soon as I get home I’m going to buy one.”
That was a fellow journalist’s first impression of the BMW R nineT recently. It’s a pretty accurate summary; the R nineT is somewhat ill-mannered by modern motorcycle standards but also instantly, inarguably, infatuatingly wonderful.

Speedy23

Re: Where can I watch Ana Carrasco?

Post by Speedy23 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Have you got a VPN? It must be on the telly for nowt somewhere on this planet.......but that's just us thrifty Warwickshire folk for you..... :thumb:

Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:35 pm

VPN? Googled it, still don’t get it. You are talking to someone who until 3 months ago only used the internet to look things up, tec savvy I’m not. Maybe it should be Slowlynevercatchytecdivvy!

I can type though which is handy. You just never know when antiquated educational ideals about what jobs are suitable for women will come in use. Now it’s just the shorthand that needs to show it’s worth!
2018 BMW R nineT
That was a fellow journalist’s first impression of the BMW R nineT recently. It’s a pretty accurate summary; the R nineT is somewhat ill-mannered by modern motorcycle standards but also instantly, inarguably, infatuatingly wonderful.

Speedy23

Post by Speedy23 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:41 pm

VPN= virtual private network. It allows you to watch things online that have an area restriction.......like you aren't, for example, allowed to watch certain US content in the UK. The VPN masks your IP address so the servers hosting the content you want to watch don't know where you are.......

Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:54 pm

Aah ok. Some more googling is needed.
2018 BMW R nineT

Via
Bike(s): Sinnis Max II / ER5
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 415 times

Post by Via » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Is it on Eurosport? They normally provide coverage of all BSB and WorldSBK (along with some Aussie Superbike stuff thrown in) plus the supporting races.

If you've not got it on TV you can get it via app / website for £10 / month or £40 / year.
Hoggs wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:21 pm
I agree totally with @Slowlycatchymonkey

Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:06 am

Via wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:03 pm
Is it on Eurosport? They normally provide coverage of all BSB and WorldSBK (along with some Aussie Superbike stuff thrown in) plus the supporting races.

If you've not got it on TV you can get it via app / website for £10 / month or £40 / year.
Cheers matey. I have Eurosport but am disappointed with the google response, it barely gives lasts years coverage- or even if it’s on tomoz!
2018 BMW R nineT

MR_W
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX-R750 MotoGP
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by MR_W » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:39 am

Slowlycatchymonkey wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:06 am
Via wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Cheers matey. I have Eurosport but am disappointed with the google response, it barely gives lasts years coverage- or even if it’s on tomoz!
Try doing the red button on Eurosport to bring up the catch up. Sometimes has other live options on there too.
ImageImage

Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks. Will do. Don’t want to miss it!
2018 BMW R nineT

Via

Post by Via » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:35 am

It's on eurosport player 11.45 (maybe red button) otherwise repeating on eurosport 2 at 16.25
Hoggs wrote:

Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:50 am

Thanks matey. :thumb:
2018 BMW R nineT

Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Hmph have watched everything available so far and apparently the first female world superbike champion isn’t interesting enough for air time on eurosport.

But never mind, avoiding any spoilers- very satisfying. :thumb:
2018 BMW R nineT

Via

Post by Via » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Just watched the repeat, won't say anything in case you've not seen it yet other than it was edge of the seat stuff!
Hoggs wrote:

Topper
Bike(s): Kawasaki ZZR 1400 2007 model
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 49 times

Post by Topper » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:13 am

Slowlycatchymonkey wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:48 pm
Hmph have watched everything available so far and apparently the first female world superbike champion isn’t interesting enough for air time on eurosport.

But never mind, avoiding any spoilers- very satisfying. :thumb:
right!................now its been and gone.........was it any good? Did history occur? :popcorn: :popcorn:

Return to “Racing and Track Days”