Vale 46

Guest akey

That clip in 2004 in South Africa always gets me. After reading his Autobiography he claims that he was sitting there laughing. I still reckon he was crying it had been an emotion choice switching and still winning and also becoming only the second rider to win back to back on two manufacteurs.

My favourite Rossi moment has to be last years win in Assen, everything about it was brilliant, the colours he was wearing and riding, his bad starting position on the grid, the way he caught Stoner and stayed behind him for a few laps then pulled the pin and was gone. Even the celebration afterwards when he parked up on the TT sign was sublime. AND being there was the canines danglies!

Anyway this vid perfectly describes what I'm talking about tho I would have chosen better music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2bVcdYSg8