Jerez

techno

:cry:

Damn it, I been looking forward to that all weekend and then the weather f***s it up.

would have been so much better in the dry. would have at least been 5 - 6 people with a chance of finishing top.

respect to Casey for being able to do that lap as Melandri clearly couldn't but it would of been 100% better in the dry.

I found it all a bit of a let down too, hope stoner isn't that much better than the rest right from the off, I want to see some proper racing!

Had also forgotten just how much drivel them 2 morons on eurosport churn out! isn't it about time Jamie whitam did motogp commentary as well? at least he's funny! :lol:

Don't know how you can watch it on Eurosport with adverts every 3minutes and you can guarantee that something interesting is going to happen when they're on. I watch Motogp for the race, not to listen to some commentator.

I'd rather just hear the bikes as they actually are but that aint going to happen.

Think I have just got into a habbit over the years with eurosport as they cover the friday and saturday sessions a lot of the time as well.

I'd rather just hear the bikes as they actually are but that aint going to happen.

Think I have just got into a habbit over the years with eurosport as they cover the friday and saturday sessions a lot of the time as well.

Fair point.

One of my mates prefers Eurosport and he used to say it's because they show the races live, but do you all know the BBC also show the races live even though its not advertised anywhere. :wink:

Fair point.

One of my mates prefers Eurosport and he used to say it's because they show the races live, but do you all know the BBC also show the races live even though its not advertised anywhere. :wink:

Yep, it's on BBCi, the digital teletext thingy

mainly watch Eurosport because the commentators are better, Parish and Cox are good but when the s*** hits the fan in MotoGP ala Estoril Hayden/Pedrosa you can't beat Moody and Ryder.

If anyone has a youtube link to that please post so everyone can see how good those two are.

Also they provide better coverage, friday free practise, qualifying and more in depth insider information. Eurosport told us last year about some of the riders moving two or three races prior to BBC mentioning it.

Plus, in the MotoGP race when they go to an ad break, switch over for a minute and then switch back, you don't miss a thing :wink: