4. Max Neuchirchner Suzuki

5. Lorenzo Lanzi Ducati

6. Nori Haga Yamaha

7. Troy Bayliss Ducati

8. Yukio Kagayama Suzuki

9. Carlos Checa Honda

10. Michel Fabrizio Ducati

looks like the whole field decided to run Ducati's this year :lol:

but being serious, I think Ducati have just strengthened their rider line up. Troy Bayliss 2 times champ, Ruben Xaus is always good, Lanzi former factory rider, Biaggi nothing needs to be said. Yes the 1098 is better but I don't think it will be total domination, maybe a couple of small weight penatlys and it will even out a bit. Neuchirchner performed well again and at only 24 looks like a sure WSB champ for the future as long as MotoGP doesn't come knocking which I'm sure it will.

Bad day for Honda, I can't believe how long it took Honda to get the new machines out to Ten Kate, to be fair last year Honda didn't win the AMA series, they didn't win in MotoGP, they didn't win the Suzuka 8 hour but they did win in WSB, you would of thought that they could of got the bikes out a bit faster. I mean it was on display last October/November at shows but 3 days of testing has left Ten Kate well behind. Kiyo didn't even make superpole, Sofu did but could only manage 15th and Checa was the first Honda in 7th.

It will also be interesting to see how the super powerful Ducati's will fair over race distance compared to the Suzuki's and Yamaha's

I can't wait.

:D

life begins again.

come on ruben!!!! i knew he had it..............................i reckon he has a lot :oops:

kiyo....................................... :cry: gutted

lavilla................................ :D