Intercom System Recommendations

Hi folks,

I am looking for an intercom system for long distance riding ~8 hours-ish per day, that is good for up to 4 riders travelling a mixture of open country and city environments.

However, to maximise battery life I was thinking of a PTT system so that the batteries aren't drained down because the microphones are picking up road or wind noise and constantly broadcasting it.

Could someone maybe shed light on the pro's and Con's of using PTT please and let me know what you folks use and recommend?

Budget aprox. £400

Cheers

Jack

I have a Sena 20s......so I’d advise looking at Sena products

http://www.buysena.eu

There are more option out there but I only have experience of Sena.

Others will be along to give you alternative recommendations based on their experience. Do your research and choose the kit you think best fits your requirements. :thumb:

I have just ordered the sena 20s to go with the wife's sena, not used the wife's on intercom but the rest of its functions are good, too many button combinations to remember how to use everything but main things simple enough.

If you want greater distance you could look at the 30 as it's mesh tech it should connect through out the the group as long as each is within distance.

They have universal intercom so will connect to any other devices that support it, if your buying for all 4 buy twin packs, cheaper than buying individual.

The Sena 20S Evo is what I have and it does what it says on the tin :D

Just got mine installed and running, bit late to get the bike out so sat listening to music then realized i probably looked a bit special :D

Audio is fine so far, so far as sitting on the sofa is concerned.

Hey folks,

Thanks for the recommendations, the Sena 20s seems like the way to go. I'm gonna order a few duo packs for the guys and see how this goes.

Cheers - much appreciated :D

I have packtalk, unlike snea they are waterproof.

LIst what you want?

Dual audio streaming?

Radio?

Coms?

SatNav connection?

Ability to use Siri OK Google etc

Packtalk has DMC which allows connection in any order A B C D / D A B C its only the range between riders that matters not range between the individuals.