Ghost x camera

Have a question about what clothing to buy, not sure what luggage or security would be best, looking for information on good deals available? Check out our Tried and Tested section of the forum....... still cant find an answer? Please post here!!
Bender
Has Liked: 180 times
Been Liked: 545 times

Ghost x camera

#1 Post by Bender » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Could be a alternative to cheap Chinese no worky worky cameras, £130ish, ok not really cheap but cheap ish, 5hr battery life so probably 4 but pretty good, not much in the way of good reviews a few YouTube vids, so who wants to buy one and tell me what its like :D
Bite my shiny, metal ass!

Troy
Bike(s): Honda CBR650F
Has Liked: 120 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Re: Ghost x camera

#2 Post by Troy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 am

I got a Ghost Drift 4K...so far it’s great. I know it’s not the same as the one your asking about but from a Brand point-of-view, it’s pretty good. Not the cheapest out there but it “does what it says on the tin”. Caught some good footage of other road users behaving like plums!!

https://driftinnovation.com/products/ghost-4k

someone
Bike(s): Honda CB500F
Has Liked: 49 times
Been Liked: 119 times

#3 Post by someone » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 am

I am still using my cheap Chinese (genuine) SJ4000. Mounted on the bars, plugged into a USB, and as I do not YouTube the 720p quality is fine for me. The only thing I can say against it is you get some vibration, but that is the way I have it mounted (with a RAM mount) and not the camera.
125s are fun.

BabyD
Bike(s): Ducati
Been Liked: 11 times

#4 Post by BabyD » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:43 am

Can anyone with the Ghost 4k answer some of my question.....

does it record constantly or does it record in minute segments like a dash cam???

when the memory card is full does it just stop recording or does it loop record (delete oldest)???

what's the biggest card it supports some say 64 others 128gb??

its designed to be on the side of a helmet BUT its not waterproof ???

thanks.