Beowulf exhausts

I'm looking to buy a Beowulf exhaust for my Tiger Sport, having been offered one second hand. I'm hoping it'll sound exciting/interesting enough when I'm pressing on, but quiet enough to not wake the street up when going to work! Anyone got much experience with them?

IMG-20180408-WA0005.thumb.jpg.44d9dd318f2cad0de817db4cc389b039.jpg

IMG-20180408-WA0003.thumb.jpg.c9873d606882d186fa4aa9ce56447c1e.jpg

IMG-20180408-WA0004.thumb.jpg.ae48b3497c270885dd581dbd62fc47f1.jpg

I'm looking to buy a Beowulf exhaust for my Tiger Sport, having been offered one second hand. I'm hoping it'll sound exciting/interesting enough when I'm pressing on, but quiet enough to not wake the street up when going to work! Anyone got much experience with them?

Wooooahhhh. Who woke you up all of a sudden? :wink:

My other half has a Beowulf on his R1150GSA. I absolutely love the sound of it, but it can be rather loud at times.

Probably not much help since the bikes are so different though!

No experience with them, might be worth seeing if you can find a video of your bike with one fitted on YouTube?

Not of the precise match, but to be honest I'm not sure YouTube videos are that useful for exhaust sound!

No experience with them, might be worth seeing if you can find a video of your bike with one fitted on YouTube?

Not of the precise match, but to be honest I'm not sure YouTube videos are that useful for exhaust sound!

Yes to be fair I had the same thought after watching a few.. mics used just aren't high quality enough to give a decent idea of the true sound.

I think you should go for it, it'll sound epic :wink:

I've got one on mine, but it was on there when I bought it so I can't describe the difference.

Sounds nice though, and it's not so loud that the neighbours hate me (at least not blatantly to my face).

Wish I could be more helpful.

• 1 year later...

I'm thinking to buy a Beowulf exhaust for my Fazer, how is the build quality? £150 for a silencer + fittings its a good price.

What about the sound? I heard that Beowulf's give a low tone sound?

I fitted a Beowulf to a 600 Thundercat I had , they are a good price , quality was good and sound nice , not mega loud , but gave it a nice tone .

I've done it.

Ordered the 450mm oval stainless steel silencer! I'm definetly gonna do a comparison stock vs. beowulf.

Feeling like a kid at christmas :lol:

• 2 weeks later...