Lexin B4FM intercom

Hi Guys

I will be receiving a pair of Lexin B4FM units in the very near future and wondered if anyone had any experience of these units?

I will primarily use them for music and phone buy also interested in how good they are for rider to passenger chat?

Cheers

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of being able to listen to my music on long journeys or sat nav and being able to answer the phone to my mates.

Passenger might not get a look in lol.

Cheers

Ian

I like the idea of being able to listen to my music on long journeys or sat nav and being able to answer the phone to my mates.

Cheers

Ian

No experience of this make but we have interphone f5mc intercoms between bikes in our group. Absolute game changer. Had to install power outlet on bike because if the batteries died we just wanted to go home. Does make for some seemingly insane overtakes which can upset car drivers because the riders in front can call you through. Let us know how you get on

Cheers

Ian

No experience of this make but we have interphone f5mc intercoms between bikes in our group. Absolute game changer. Had to install power outlet on bike because if the batteries died we just wanted to go home. Does make for some seemingly insane overtakes which can upset car drivers because the riders in front can call you through. Let us know how you get on

I will report progress if I ever get out there again.

Cheers

Ian

Cheers

Ian

I will report progress if I ever get out there again.

Cheers

Ian

We will. It just might be like this

tumblr_nwscirnoBR1rita8uo2_540.gif.4fcf58f3d4f25c9a545ca92f2930cd48.gif

You don’t want rider chat they do enough of that when not on the bike.lol

SOOOOOOOO true :)

I have the excuse that I need to bluetooth the sat-nav to the intercom so I don't have to listen to all the chatter all the time :thumb:

Guest Swagman

:D

You don’t want rider chat they do enough of that when not on the bike.lol

SOOOOOOOO true :)

I have the excuse that I need to bluetooth the sat-nav to the intercom so I don't have to listen to all the chatter all the time :thumb:

:D :D :D

Right used in anger for first time today I went to work (Bedfordshire to Barnet and return) A roads and A1 from sandy down to M25.

Good bits, phone conversation good at 50mph or less and person on the other end really impressed with quality, ease of use very good.

Bad points on the way in this morning I tried Radio 4 for the news and over 60mph which lets face it on a ZRX on A roads is pretty much all the time almost inaudible, in defence of the unit I have a very loud open pipe and I don't tend to hang about lol.

Wind noise in the crash helmet seem elevated by the unit on the side of my lid.

Coming home Planet Rock and once off the A1 I could hear the music but by no means clear (again when slowing down as soon as below 50 things became clear).

I am still impressed with the ease of use but will be contacting them about the wind noise and possibly raising the volume.

Another good thing is if you leave a review on their website they send you a set of speakers and microphone for your spare lid FOC.

I have tried to be fair and will persevere with this unit as it seems reasonably priced and some of the problems can be laid at my door.

Cheers

Ian

This true of any headset brand...

The position of the speakers is critical 3mm or 1/8" can make big difference.

Try turning your telly up then playing music on your headset, move speaker's on helmet until your telly is least audible. It's a PITA helmet on helmet off but makes big difference.

Afew mm can make big difference with microphone position, although my experience of calls on cheap coms is over 50mph they struggle. Even good ones deteriorate over this speed.