Good Waterproof Phone Mounts?

Ah, so the bronze set screw isn't the bit which secures it then. That was my concern, thanks both. :thumb:

Next question - reckon it'll fit in a Galaxy Note 4?

H: 153.5 mm (6.04 in)

W: 78.6 mm (3.09 in)

D: 8.5 mm (0.33 in)

Some sites say up to 14cm phones, but as it's not rigid I'm hoping it might have some flex in it!

Don't forget to leave room for the charging lead :wink:

Found this one which is apparently sized for the Note phones, and also has the charging lead hole in the right place. Don't have a charging port on the bike at the moment though!

Ultimateaddons

Say no mowa...

I have a flip cover on my phone, so the deeper zip case should work well with it folded over whereas those ones all look designed for the bare phone.

Dedicated sat nav bluetooth headset and all linked to mobile what more do you need :mrgreen:

Several hundred quid? :lol:

I'd get the Sat Nav if doing serious touring, but mobile and headset is fine for now.

Yeah that is the downside to it!

Although my first dedicated bike sat nav lasted 8 or 9 years before the upgrade! if this one lasts as long I will be happy

Phones are getting better and better every day I have just got a new phone and have yet to try it out as a sat nav although I tend not to bother as I have a bike one and one in the car but I will have to try it :lol:

It won't be long and a lot of people will just switch to a mobile rather than a sat nav!

I prefer a dedicated unit and I can play music through it if I want or music from the phone through the sat nav to the headsets or radio on the headsets too but usually end up just listening to the wife telling me to slow down :roll: :lol:

I have sat nav on my car too, but genuinely prefer Google maps for navigation. So much so that I'm actually considering paying the £200 cost to unlock the Full Link function in the car which does screen mirroring/Android Auto on the car's screen!

Should probably get a bike sat nav instead at that price!

Before I had sat nav in the car, I used a Kenu Airframe to hold my phone, and I must say it works amazingly. Really small, quick to fit, and holds the phone rock steady. Heartily recommend them.

That looks good, thanks. Toss-up between that and this zip one I think:

http://buybits.com/strong-metal-u-bolt-motorcycle-handlebar-mount-for-galaxy-note-4-sku-21055.html

Discontinued, thankfully! Nice discount though!