Oxford screamer

Is it just mine thats lame or is it the entire lot? Batteries die rather fast for using 6 button batteries, it goes off in the rain but I forgot to take it off my gixxer before working on it, managed to take both seats off and remove the battery before it even beeped.

I've got the Oxford Boss..

Pretty much the same experience as you.

I put it on the bike in the garage, wait a few mins, nothing. Then as soon as I leave the garage i here it "beep" once then start screaming.

Yet like you, ive managed to remove the seat and do other stuff with it still on the bike with no noise... Figure that out!

Oh and at the rally, Rant kicked my front tyre and it didn't even make a peep..

oxford_disc-lock_boss-alarmed_detail1.jpg

Batteries die rather fast for using 6 button batteries, .

Not used it enough to notice about how easily it goes off but mom me is now a [strikeout]screamer[/strikeout] disc lock. I think I'm the 12 months I have had it if I replaced the battery's it would cost me £1 a use.