Medium Quality Camera

I'm on the lookout for a camera. It's not going to be used for vlogging or anything like that - just so as a reminder for me of good routes and scenes (I'm into photography too) - and of course in case of an accident. Audio's not important but a nice to have.

Ideally I'd like it on my helmet but am a bit unsure of whether I'd be able to fit it or not, so am thinking of getting a handlebar mount.

I'm looking at spending around £100-£150 on it - a link to an online item which someone has got would be great.

Thanks @Joeman, £27 seems too cheap for a camera...

@xtreme0964 - the Drift Stealth 2 looks really good - but seems to have reliability issues according to Amazon Reviews.. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Drift-Innovation-Stealth-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B00MCWWL0G)

I had my drift for about two months before getting the stealth so can't judge on long term but had no problems whilst I had it, contour was another I was looking at before purchasing the stealth, try checking them out.

Searching for cameras was an absolute nightmare but good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Drift stealth 2,.its about a £100, fits in the palm of your hand,....I've fitted it to my crash helmet,and on my petrol tank,...it comes with some sticky mounts,but you scan buy lots of mounts on ebay for it,...the quality's of video is good,but it has an internal microphone which picks up alot of wind noise...so I've fitted an external mic lead to it which you can put anywhere on the bike ,no more wind noise. :D it also can be set up from your smart phone by downloading the drift app.. :cheers: