Clothing Shops near Wiltshire?

Hey everyone,

Booked into my CBT now, so have a couple of weeks to sort out a pair of gloves and my eyesight... contact lens trial booked, but need to get a pair of gloves that fit well.

Money is limited but I understand that gloves are pretty darn important in terms of fit and also keeping your hands safe!

Can anyone recommend a clothing shop in the Wiltshire or Bath area that I can get to on the train or bus? May even travel to Bristol if there is somewhere in the city centre?

I like Probike in Newbury but may be a bit of a trek.... They are near Newbury train station though.

Otherwise look at www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk. i really recommend Knox gloves, otherwise look at rst I'd say.

Agree with

http://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/ in Swindon

Also possibly (I have not been to yet),

http://www.fowlers.co.uk/index.php

When I did my CBT they had gloves I could use, I agree with getting the gear right but its learning whats right for you....

Keep an eye out in bargain buckets... Don't be disheartened if you find yourself wearing strange size gloves, I have 1 set of gloves size medium & 3xl and a couple of pairs in the middle fit means everything, size very little.

When it comes to clothing it is normal to find that you go up a size or 2 or even 3....

This place is brilliant, lots of massive discounts, heading there and the nearby bike shops tomorrow in fact :)

That's a long trip from Cyprus :D

Funny you should say that, I did visit there a few times while I was home on leave, but now I have updated my location :D