Phone Holder for bike with no central bar

I'm looking to fit a phone holder on my bike to use as a sat nav. I know the legality of it is a bit of a grey area..

Problem is that my Honda CBR 650F has no central bar between the handle bars, see the pic below.

I have a Samsung S7 - Any ideas/recommendations?

Honda-CBR-650F-India-cockpit.thumb.jpg.015558a40b70e96b044945aa3adef474.jpg

Yes thanks guys - looks like RAM mounts are the way to go. The fork stem looks like the ideal place.

A better pic of the handlebars:

062614middle2.thumb.jpg.73c5e6ab621436abe05b8ffe67b9e685.jpg

This looks good but I was hoping to get the holder nearer to the bike rather than sticking up with a large arm

http://www.ram-mount.co.uk/fork-stem-hollow-bore-mount-1-ball-arm-diamond-base-p-1008.html

So, I'm looking at getting the RAM Mount,

http://www.ram-mount.co.uk/motorcycle-fork-stem-mount-with-1-ball-p-1019-c-238_286.html

I can't find a universal holder (for my Samsung S7) on the website which goes directly above the ball.

I was hoping to find something with a very short or no arm?

On the Trophy O used a bolt for the fairing and on the FZ6 I used the wing mirror mount. I like them as my phone needs no additional cases and I can chare on the road.

My only complaint is that when I have left the bike in the rain the USB cable has got wet and its not been able to charge. If it matters to you remove USB cable I am just to laze :lol: