summer gloves with wrist protection

As above really, I'm still in the learning stage and would like some comfortable summer gloves but want the protection to be high and to cover the wrist, looked at lots but struggling to settle on a pair, not too concerned on price more comfort and protection

Thanks

Knox Handroid springs to mind..... :wink:

Personally, I'm a fan a Held gloves......The most comfortable gloves I've worn..... 8-)

I keep going back to handroids but i think they look a bit shouty if that makes sense, i like the level of protection but i think they may be a bit over the top for learning in feedback and comfort wise.

I like Held and RST gloves. Both have a rather large range of gloves and many dealers supply them

The halvarssons/jofama/lindstrands brands are also worth a look. I absolutely love their kit, and they have a massive range. The halvarssons stuff is the more premium kit, lindstrands the more "Motocross/adventure" kit. Jofama kit sits somewhere in between them. They are less well supplied from dealerships, however motolegends.com are very nice to deal with online.

Well I ended up almost where i started, tried a few pairs on today and bought a pair of the knox nexos gloves almost the protection of the handroid without the shouty bits and not quite so race orientated.

Thanks for the info.