Bluetooth head set

Hi folks

My wife and I are new to motorbikes. We're interested in buying a bluetooth headset to use whilst one of us is out on the bike. She wants to be able to call me to check I'm not dead!

I'm interested in something voice activated so that I'm not fiddling with dials whilst riding at speed. Budget £200 maximum.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Many options are available. Scala Rider is good recommendation. I think it's a little out of your budget though, not 100% sure on the price.

My device is operated using a single button to answer an incoming call. I would assume other manufacturers use a similar setup to make sure it's as safe as possible and requires minimum effort to answer a call.

I have a Scala G4 which I picked up second hand for £50, and have now bought a second for the wife too. I believe you can set it to be voice controlled for answering calls, but it's definitely got a single button press to answer too. Voice quality is apparently fine on calls, and I've no problems with the sound at my end.

Sena is the market leader in bluetooth headsets, look at the SMH5 and the SMH10, you'll be able to get an SMH10 within budget and its worth the extra.

There are dual packs to have comunication between bikes.

I assume you need a single pack to receive a phone calls from your wife. In that case you need a single device. Interphone is good quality brand with many RiDE awards and it is the best value for money IMO for just £108. It has VOICE RESPONSE: Where a phone call is received, it is possible to answer the call with a simple voice command.

https://bykebitz.co.uk/motorcycle-intercoms/interphone-urban-bluetooth-intercom-single-pack.html

user manual here: http://www.interphone.com/documents/10244/47927/USER_MANUAL_URBAN_EN.pdf/c3847969-e732-459b-a590-4ee4b2b0fc9a

In case you decide you need twin pack so that you can comunicate with your wife whilst both out riding, get this one:

Interphone Urban Bluetooth Intercom Twin Pack

https://bykebitz.co.uk/motorcycle-intercoms/interphone-urban-bluetooth-intercom-twin-pack.html