abba skylift

Well i finally got around to opening the big parcels that came from abba and sat down in the garden and went through the instructions. The abba skylift looks heavy duty and it only took about 20 minutes to build. Once built i put the bike up.

I had to adjust the arms height to make it fit my bike but it was a 5 minute job to adjust it. Then getting the bike lined up was relatively simple, and once locked in place was solid. Easily done on your own. Then i stropped the bike into position and used the foot pump and it lifted nicely. Even while up in the air it is solid, bearing in mind my gardens also on an angle it doesnt feel unstable at all. The fact its on wheels is great too, i can spin the bike around into any position with ease. The positioning of the attachments also means i can easily get to all the bolts to remove all the fairings with no issues.

Like i say, this thing is built to last, its solid as hell and i can see it lasting decades. Plus, when i change bike all i have to do is buy the correct fittings for less than a tenner, they say itll fit almost any bike on the market. Expensive to buy but even after just one day of playing with it i definitely think its worth the money. I look forward to working on the bike where i wont be crawling around on the floor any more.

abbast.thumb.jpg.bed237f5f4287e987608a4c5e5df0bd7.jpg

abbast1.thumb.jpg.253464f326757b0b86c77093b99e4bd6.jpg

abbast2.thumb.jpg.e6efc730087c4b798cb4c938b1391c09.jpg