J & S Clothing & Accessories

This is a PERSONAL opinion of their Finedon store i visited today........

The store is of a good reasonable size, the staff are more than happy to help you with any assistance you may need & cater for all types of riding.

They seem heavily biased to a few brands through out the store, Frank Thomas & BKS, i was looking for a pair a leather trousers but as I'm larger than the average bloke in the waste they have a very poor selection in-store or available for any thing bigger than a 38 waist.

I asked for Threadlock on my last visit. Shiny-faced tool returned, smiling and waiting praise, clasping a U-lock.

The visit before that, I had to suffer a good ten minutes of bullshit about helmets from another simpering gimp, like I'd never come across a bike helmet before.

Maybe store staff have always been like this? Maybe I'm just a miserable curmudgeon? Maybe it's high time humans were replaced by robots?

Frank Thomas is their own house brand.

As a novice to motorbikes I was glad of the enthusiasm and help from staff. Maybe they were talking rubbish, but it made sense so my bullshit filter was happy to let it through.

Bugger me I'm miserable at 6:30 in the morning. Anybody would think I don't like the store. I do like the store.

*Apart from the lack of bike tools, trousers in my size, lack of Threadlock and the ridiculous variation of boot sizes.