Helmet colour change?

Hi guys i rushed buying a helmet and got a horrible colour its a HJC is-17 in orange and black. Thought it was a good idea been seen and shit. but i hate the orange now. I dont want to buy a new one just coz of the colour.

Whats the easiest cheapest way of changing the colour? Spray painting or vynl wrappimg?

This from HJC web site

Do Not Modify Your Helmet

Your HJC helmet is designed to meet SNELL and DOT standards. Contact HJC America for more information about SNELL and DOT standards. Modifying your helmet may increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. Do not modify your HJC helmet. Modifications include the following:

drilling holes;

cutting shell, liner, or strap;

modifying the retention system, including adding a chin cup;

removing parts;

painting; and

attaching accessories that are not manufactured by HJC for this helmet.

If you have any questions about modifications, please email us at [email protected].

Probably a get out if anything happens, it is the USA site. didnt see anything on the Europe site.