Aldi compressor

They are just rebranded generic compressors

depending on what you are planning on doing with it will dictate whether its good enough or not

They are good in what they are designed to do and compress air but as I say depends on the job in hand

I've got one of those although it's branded "Wolf" (Raaaa!).

It's noisy, the fittings are made from the finest Chinesium but it does compress air which is good enough for inflating tyres (including popping beads) and running a windy gun. It can't quite keep up with a die grinder but what do you expect for 80 pictures?

The only good thing in the £15 quid kit is the blow gun. The rest is shatpank. Screwfix do much better bits for just a bit more money.

As Mr Fro - I have the same thing but in yellow branded Wolf. It does what I need it to - the tank is quite small on that one, mine is the 50l version which I've used to run rattle guns and a cellulose spray gun. I paint cars a panel at a time and it just about does that. No good for doing a total respray on a car.

For pumping up tyres etc that will be fine. No good for running any air tools that use a lot of air though - eg drills, grinders.

It will come with Euro fittings rather than UK - the cheap air tools from Lidl / Aldi come with Euro fittings.

I bought a good quality spray gun and just screwed the Euro connection onto it. You can buy all the connections online.

Don't buy cheap hose, you need decent hose.

It will come with Euro fittings rather than UK - the cheap air tools from Lidl / Aldi come with Euro fittings.

I bought a good quality spray gun and just screwed the Euro connection onto it. You can buy all the connections online.

Don't buy cheap hose, you need decent hose.

Good point. I junked the hose from mine and use a 10mm robber job. I also take directly from the tank and use PLC XL fittings which help flow and give you a bit more oomph at the tool.

I've got one of those although it's branded "Wolf" (Raaaa!).

It's noisy, the fittings are made from the finest Chinesium but it does compress air which is good enough for inflating tyres (including popping beads) and running a windy gun. It can't quite keep up with a die grinder but what do you expect for 80 pictures?

The only good thing in the £15 quid kit is the blow gun. The rest is shatpank. Screwfix do much better bits for just a bit more money.

✅ Idea binned. Cheers :thumb: