Warm Winter gloves

Hi everyone,

I need some help with some winter gloves.

I work with different type of motorbikes during the day and none have heated grips.

I've tried a few winter gloves but they all get my hands cold after 20, 25 minutes of riding.

The ones I have now are the Rev'it Taurus GTX and not only they are super hard to put on they let all the cold get through.

I'm about giving up looking for a very warm glove but before doing that anyone has a good pair of waterproof and cold proof gloves they really love?

Thank you in advance

• 2 months later...

I tried nitrile gloves underneath my winter gloves the other day. Did f**k all. :D

Not good as prolonged use causes excess sweating and can lead to dermatitis/skin issues

I've used those a lot last year but over a pair of silk inner gloves and under my non waterproof gloves. They kept my hands dry and helped keep the wind off them, 1hr+ trip everyday through the winter and hands were only starting to get cold at the end of the journey. Bought some waterproof thermal gloves just before December but you need a pair of gloves underneath still and if you put cold hands in it traps the cold in too!