Lone Wolf, No Clubs Patch?

So i recently bought a one piece large lone wolf back patch for my cut that im working on i wont ride with it on but it will be worn around town to show my culture and be recognised something unique. My only concern is is that my town has a MC chapter quite a well known one and I dont want to offend them and be in any trouble with them. Do you think they will mind? Please be nice :)

I don't understand all this stuff so I'm in two minds:

1. If your intention isn't to offend anyone, then wear your patch and let people get upset if that's their choice

2. Why wear something that might cause offence when it has no benefit otherwise?

Another thought, can you speak to the MC people and tell them your reasons?

So i recently bought a one piece large lone wolf back patch for my cut that im working on i wont ride with it on but it will be worn around town to show my culture and be recognised something unique. My only concern is is that my town has a MC chapter quite a well known one and I dont want to offend them and be in any trouble with them. Do you think they will mind? Please be nice :)

I barely understand a word of what you have written. Why upset people if you know that is what is going to happen.

Hello n welcome.

As we all know. Wether we think it's all bollox or agree with it.

You will offend people. I assume it's a patch with the rocker thing as well? Like the " sons of anarchy" shite you can buy off eBay.

They seem to have offended quite a lot of people.

It's up to you mate.

You can show your culture in different ways.

Thanks for the reply's I've dropped my local MC a message asking and see what they say about it.

Where do you live?

I think he lives in southwold and is worried about the notorious Suffolk coast aonb angels mc. Fearsome bunch that they are, often seen at rspb minsmere

Yup they will mind ... a world of pain is coming your way if they catch you with it on .

That's reassuring :?

I'm the leader of the Black Widows bike gang ... I wouldn't be happy .

Thanks for the reply's I've dropped my local MC a message asking and see what they say about it.

Where do you live?

Not going to say actual location but my local mc happens to be the hells angels.

You will be surprised at how decent the angels can be

The london lot used to be easy to get on with anyway

Where do you live?

Not going to say actual location but my local mc happens to be the hells angels.

You will be surprised at how decent the angels can be

The london lot used to be easy to get on with anyway

Yeh I mean I'm not near man enough to knock the clubhouse door but I've dropped them a message on there website and on Facebook so hopefully they'll be ok with it. I know a lot of people dont like lone wolf patches but each to their own

Spoke to them found out they dont like back patches being worn so yep just lost £15 :(

I wear Levi Jeans ....but cant remember ever being told by Wrangler that I cant wear them

Last time I checked the UK was a free country

Yep.....you're only going to invite trouble if you wear a back patch without being in an MC or MCC........ :shock: It's never appealed to me, even though I knew a few guys in one of the largest back patch clubs back in my late teens/early 20's......It is a lifestyle thing and something you'd only embark upon only if you were completely committed to it..... :wink: